Lady is bonding very nicely to Andi and I. It is quite obvious....she belongs with us. It's the little things:
- Trying so hard to walk on leash like a good dog should
- Always coming upstairs and sleeping right next to our bed
- Making that sincere eye contact where you just know she means it (Good sit, Good watch)
- Having a sense of property, knowing where she lives
- She is a good watch dog (big, alarm bark), never over-plays it
We were so surprised by her behavior at the picnic. She was totally under control and socialized with everybody (K9 & humans). We could tell that she really likes "her own" (especially the big Golden boys).
We are proud of you Lady.