Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sunny Saturday




You may remember Logan from a post just before Christmas. He is now 18 weeks old and growing into quite the handsome devil. Lady met Logan for the first time this morning. It was very cute; Logan just couldn't stop kissing her! This was the start of a very big "dog-day" for Lady. She got a bath this afternoon then took a long walk with Ollie the bulldog. Its now seven PM and we are finally home. Sleepy Saturday just started a few minutes ago. Lady is dog-tired and sound asleep at my feet. Nighty-night everybody.

11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh my!

What a pair of lookers!

I'm glad evFURRYone had such a GReat day!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

kks said...

lady is gorgeous and logan is darling....goldens are my fav!!!
xo

Remington said...

Oh for precious! Sounds like someone needs a nap! Happy Valentine's Day!

Olive said...

awwww beautiful day :)

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Licks and Tail wags--

Olive

How Sam Sees It said...

What a very beautiful pair!

Sam

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

That Logan is one handsome little boy--Is Lady a "Cougar?" ;-))) Happy Valentine's Day!!

Whimpurr said...

What sweet pictures!

Ruby's Mum said...

What a beauty Lady is! And Logan is quite the handsome boy too. Thanks for stopping by our blog. Are the mutual friends you mention someone we know in person, or in blogland?

Ms. ~K said...

I enjoyed my visit to your great doggy bloggy!
I've owned 3 Goldens and they are one of my favorite breeds...Lady is a beauty!
Hugs and belly rubs to Lady,
Kit

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Hi There .. I'm back. It seems that you've been busy n truly enjoyed that kisses you received from Logan. SUNNY ... I like that. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Thor and Jack said...

Lady and Logan look so happy! Gorgeous pictures!

Thor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...