Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sunshine - today it's 87 degrees - this one's for YOU


Better late than never....A kind blogger friend presented this sunshine award to this here blog of mine! This was a couple of weeks ago, I copied the image you see above, then spaced out my follow-up. I can't remember who gave it to me (which I sincerely apologize for). If I remember the spirit of this award correctly, it's to let my dog-blog friends know their postings bring a little sunshine into our life.
I would like to return the favor and let folks know how special their blogs & posts are. I follow quite a few of you out there and love the effort and dedication each and every one of you put into your postings. Here are a few "Sunshine-Shoutouts", beginning with my very first discovery and the kind blogger who brought my humble efforts to the attention of such wonderful, like minded people:

Sugar - such a simple, positive message every time that brings a smile to my face and gives me something to think about. Our Golden treasure.

Thor - My dog!! It's Brazil - what more can I say? Always love seeing the pictures of Thor, his peeps and all their adventures.

Sam - The best imagination ever and a Dad that is a wizard with Photoshop. What a handsome boy too (Sam that is). BOL

Max Dog - This one cuts directly to my heart. I've been there, done that and know what Max Mom is going through. Probably the best written blog I've ever seen. Love learning about South Africa too.

Kim and the gang at Golden Pines - She had me with the video of feeding time. So many sweet, white faced, senior Goldens shuffling around getting ready for their chow-chow . Makes my heart soar every time I see them.

Khyra and Merdie - It took me awhile to get use to Khyra speak, but now I look forward to it every day! Kyhra's Mom has a wine and women blog that is cracker jack too. Where is that phloophy tail today?

Remington - What a big handsome boy that his Mom loves to dress up. So Minnesota nice too. Always makes me laugh.

Tucker the big dog - The funniest dog in cyberspace. Great Danes are just the best. I miss our dear friend Duke the big dog. Every Tucker post reminds me of those wonderful days.

Jack and his Dad - Our Tucson treasure, busy, busy Jack and his funny Dad who just tries to keep up. Tongue in cheek stories with funny pictures. Always love seeing their posts come up.

Bumpass Hounds - Just started following them recently. Watched the cookie time video with all the Goldies waiting (mostly) for their turns. White faces and young faces dancing and drooling. Now I'm hooked. I am astonished at Radar the blind Golden and how he has thrived. It's a great story. WOW

chit-chat-room - Behind the scenes at a vet clinic/school. Very eye opening for me. We like the personal touch about the workouts and family too.

Sweet Olive - What a lover girl. Makes everyday life simple and fun. Ain't that what our dogs are all about?

AND FOR EVERYBODY ELSE WHO PUTS THEIR HEARTS AND SOULS INTO THEIR POSTING. THIS IS A GREAT COMMUNITY, WE LOVE YOU ALL. SORRY IF I MISSED YOU THIS TIME. THERE WILL BE MANY MORE


I'll leave you with a picture of Sunny. He switched my Golden light on 24 years ago. There has been sunshine in my life ever since. Sunny always lived the Golden life; gregarious, balls to the walls, completely fearless and he loved everybody. He was one of a kind....the KING

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

KhonGRats!

AND OMD!

Thank WOO fur pawing it to Merdie and Me along with all those other pawesome blogs!

Have a GReat weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie By Proxy
PeeEssWoo: We were 87 a few days ago...today we were 50!

How Sam Sees It said...

Life is wonderful with a golden in it, isn't it? Thank you so much for the award!

Sam

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Lots of Golden Thanks. Great photo of SUNNY ... such a king pose. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats and thanks for the award! Nice words about me and the others blogger pals =)
Thanks for sharing handsome King Sunny with us.
Thor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...