Monday, April 23, 2012

Wet Dog in the Desert

Hi everybody. Sorry it's been so long since our last post. Recently, Easton and I were invited to visit some old friends who now live in Tucson. Jon and Debbie have two beautiful Rottweiler girls and a swimming pool. Easton was in heaven. I don't think there was five minutes when he was outside that he wasn't soaking wet from fetching up whatever toy was floating in the pool. We sure had a wonderful time.

This week I will be posting some Tucson pictures that I took, our staff photographer Michael took and a surprise contributor AKA "The Tall Guy" took at the McDonald dog park! Jon, Michael and I go way back to our US West days in Seattle in the late 80s. Jon and I worked together at Thousand Trails before that. Wow, how time flies.

PS: Everything the Tall Guys says about Jack is true. Debbie and I witnessed it first hand. We are available to testify at the Tall Guy's trial when they commit him to the loony bin.

Here are pictures from the swimming hole and the lovely Sophie and Mia. Dog park follies tomorrow.
Will post Michael's pictures when I get them (they are always way better than mine).







Sophie and Mia


Big Girl Sophie - she is so mellow and sweet

The lovely Miss Mia - sassy, full of mischief and sweet as pie

5 comments:

Finn said...

Oh man, that pool likes like a lot of fun! Glad we get too see some pics this week!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo should have khalled Khousin Ab!

Those Rotti Girls are beaWOOtiful!

Of khourse, we khan't wait to see more of the furry handsome Easton!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Maxmom said...

All Goldens need is a pool and a family. Looks like you had lots of fun. Enjoy your Rottie friends too..and thanks for the pictures.
Sending lotsaluv
MAXMOM IN SA

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Easton
We read about your meeting with Jack and TG recently!! You are a most handsome Golden and your signature smile is worth a million bucks.

MOL at Jack being crazy pants (feline term). Anyway I'm happy to say I'm Jack's BFFF and TG gave us quite a boost as we tried to get up and running with our blog in 2009.

Hugs Madi and Mom

Arthur's Daddy said...

I never wanted a pool, until I got my Goldens, now I want one for them even more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...