Thursday, May 27, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

Sugar passed on the Versatile blogger Award to me. I went around the internet to try and find who started this thing but it was an impossible task! So, with a few mild modifications here goes….
Rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to bloggers who you have recently discovered (or old friends) and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1 Our Thanks go out to Sugar the Golden Retriever aka Rock Star Pooch. My very first follower and the one who started the ball rolling, introducing me to many doggie bloggie friends.

#2A Share Seven things about Lady:
1. Loves to chew and eat ice cubes
2. She loves belly rubs
3. Lady will PAW you if you don't give her enough attention
4. Surprisingly good swimmer
5. Not a very good retriever
6. Very tough and confident, doesn't put up with any aggressive crap from other dogs
7. Prefers the company of small children and is very protective of them

2B Share Seven things about myself
1. I can juggle
2. Beets are my least favorite food ever
3. I played drums in a weekend gig, country rock band from 77-81 (don’t worry, I had a day job)
4. I love the beach and the surf, but other than that, I don’t do water sports or boats
5. I’ve been to Singapore (and loved it)
6. I like cats, but could never own one
7. I can read a raw data capture from the Internet

#3 Bloggers I would like to recognize:
Kim at Golden Pines - http://lifeatgoldenpines.blogspot.com/
Thor from Brazil - http://meupequenograndethor.blogspot.com/
Jack and TG from Tucson - http://dailydoseofjack.blogspot.com/
Skylar's Mom Kimmy - http://skylarmarie.blogspot.com/
Morgan, Mully and their Milkbone provider, artist supreme - http://art4milkbones.blogspot.com/
Luna and her Mom Elizabeth - http://dbwluna.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats on the award
AND
Thanks fur sharing stuff!

Lady khan have my ice khubes -
I do the paw too -

Mom says she'll eat the beets if woo eat her melons -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Scout and Freyja said...

That is so cool that you shared some really neat things about yourself. You are a furry interesting doggie.

JacksDad said...

Thank you so VERY VERY much! I always smile when I see that I....er....Jack has been given an award! :)

And now I shall go to bed and have good dreams! :)

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

Why thank you very much!!! We enjoy your blog too! :)

Elizabeth & Luna

bbes tribe said...

Congratulations on your award!! We enjoyed finding out more about you.
Wags
Ernie,Sasha,Chica

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy to be bloggie friends. Lady, on hot days ice cubes is sure a great thing to chew. My mom is making me some Frozen Paws this weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the award =)
Thanks for sharing your things! It´s so cool to learn more about you two! I agree with Lady in so many things! I will paw you if...
Have a fun weekend!
Thor

Sierra Rose said...

Hi ya!!! Lovely award and great to learm more about you! Belly rubs and ice cubes...mmmmmmm!
Have a wonderful weekend friends.

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

KT and Easton said...

A couple of additional pieces of information about Lady:
- Because she was adopted 2 years ago this weekend, we are not exactly sure how old she is (guessing 9 or 10 YO)
- There were (no doubt) little kids in her previous family
- She suffered from an autoimmune skin condition when we got her. Our doggie derm hero figured it out and it has since been completely cured. Her coat is show quality now. BTW-it was NOT allergies.
--Thanks everyone for your comments and interest--

the teacher's pets said...

First of all, I am such a space cadet and I actually thought I was one of your blog followers because you comment all the time (and thank you for that!) and for some reason I decided to double check my status here and *voila* I've never been faithfully following you at all! I am terribly sorry to have missed out on Lady's adventures but I promise to be better about commenting, etc. I am NOW an official follower! Yeah!
Congratulations on receiving your Versatile Blogger Award! It's so fun to learn about the human behind the scenes because the dogs steal the spotlight all the time! I do not like beets either; I think they even look gross! Your golden is adorable and beautiful and I look forward to reading more about her!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Hey there KT & Lady!! Your award is so very well deserved!! THANK YOU for thinking of us and passing it on!! What I love about these awards is that they tell us things about you that we may not get to find out otherwise! I really enjoy my visits to your blog and hearing from you--I feel like I have friends I've never met in person! :-) I hope you're enjoying your weekend!!

Scout and Freyja said...

Beets, you don't like beets! What is there NOT to like about beets! Look at their cute, round bodies and their pretty, rosey color! You don't like beets! What is going on with you☺

Golden Samantha said...

I agree with Mimi, above! LOVE beets too! And I don't even KNOW what a raw data capture is, but I am very impressed, indeed, I am certain! Mostly though, have enjoyed learning so much more about you and Lady! Both our dogs and Lady have some things in common, and you and I have some as well, such as performing music for 8 years, late 70s and early 80s! So it's cool to find out things through these awards! (And I'm hoping you'll get this comment! I know nothing about editing movies, except that Youtube's edit feature is not working with my movies there and I'd love to just be able to cut things out of vids as well as make a beginning intro page and a "the end" feature. Simple, cause this is the level of my understanding of techno stuff! Lady, you are too cool to have such a cool hooman!
Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie, Avalon and Ma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...