Thursday, December 2, 2010

Skeptical

Didn't get many guesses about the Englishman shown in the last post (Wet dogs and Englishman). Here he is again, very young and not suspecting he would have a hand in the cultural transformation of America and Europe (maybe even the whole world).

1940s

1960s
Here he is in the 60s doing his best work. Click here to see who this fine, knighted gentleman is (just call him Sir).


Since Khyra's mom made a guess, this one is for you. Yes, I consider NC a guess!!

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We akhtually meant NC as Noel Coward ;-)

Thanks fur the grand reveal today

AND

The furry nice khanine pikh!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I had no idea who it was--I was going to guess YOU! ;-)))

bbes tribe said...

We go with NC Noel Coward ( copying Khyra's Mom cuz we don't know)
We like the header pic with the Santa hat.
Ernie,Sasha,Chica

The Luke said...

I'm here for the pretty girl, not the guess. And I leave happy!!!

wif love from the Luke

Golden Samantha said...

Shame on moi for not knowing - I love the Beatles! I had no idea!
Big Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie and Avalon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...