Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pet Food Primer Part-1

IMHO this is the finest overview of the options we have when it comes to feeding our dogs. Right up there with the work that Whole Dog Journal does. The presenter has impeccable credentials (she is a Vet) and is well spoken. You could easily watch this video 3 or 4 times.....really! This is Part-1 covering the best types of foods and their ingredients. Part 2 (I will post soon) is the horror story (my words) of supermarket brands. Do you want your dog to "just survive" or "thrive". That really is the question.

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry interesting video!

Mom says thanks fur sharing that -

I'm suddenly hungry fur some raw tastes-like-chikhken -

Time to look fur one of those khytty monsters!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Amber-Mae said...

Interesting video indeed. We get to eat raw red meat every once in a while. Not the frozen type though but the fresh ones.

JacksDad said...

Yes, thank you for sharing the video. I hadn't seen it before.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

You know as well as I do that food can be a tricky road to navigate, but I've seen the difference it makes in my dogs both in how they look, feel, and in the lower cost in vet bills!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...